FDA carries out its mission by developing innovative culturally sensitive strategies and programs that are designed enhance human and institutional capacity, create opportunities that reduce poverty, foster democracy and good governance, and accelerate development in select sectors of AfricaΓÇÖs economy. We also provide and support development through education, and hands on technical assistance for existing and future leaders in government, civil society and the private sector. We provide expert technical assistance to strengthen the rule of law, democracy and governance, elections, elections administration, and political processes through education and training.
Other Programs and Projects┬á
- – Training┬áand┬áTechnical Assistance┬áin Democracy and Good Governance, and┬áthe┬áRule of Law┬á
- – Legislative Capacity Building┬á┬á
- – Leadership Skills Development┬á
- – AfrICANDO┬áSkills and Business Development Program┬á┬á
- – International Student Exchange Partnership Program┬á
- – Doing Business under AGOA┬á